10 Minutes With Chris Hall
This week, Cat and Poppy caught up with Chris over a cold beer to continue our new 10 Minutes With series.
The concept is simple, our guests have 10 minutes to answer 10 weird and wonderful questions. It’s all about having a laugh, chatting with friends, and sharing some advice over a 0.0% beer.
1. So Chris, what are you drinking? Pale or lager?
Chris: I’ve just cracked open the lager and haven’t tried the pale yet... that’s for later.
2. Nice! Cat’s on the lager and I’m on the pale. Who would you love to have a beer with?
Oh, easy, Britney Spears! I honestly think after all she’s been through and everything that she’s got going on, we should all raise a cold one to Britney. Cheers to her!
3. Can’t argue with that! You’ve just become the landlord of a pub. Your pub, your rules. What’s first rule you’ll put into place?
Hands down, no football allowed. Or rugby for that matter... in fact... any sport.
If we have to have sports then potentially the Olympics (at a push).
4. It’s Friday night in Chris’ pub… What’s the first song up on the jukebox?
Has to be 'What About Us' by the Saturdays. It’s the perfect song to start your Friday night and literally represents ‘pub Chris’.
5. Great choice! Quick change of career…you’re now a high fashion designer. What trend are you bringing back?
I feel like every trend has come back! If I had to push for one it would have to be the early 2000’s - I just really want the clashing colours, low-rise jeans and baby T’s.
6. We’re here for everything except the low-rise jeans. Anyway, enough of the chit chat… what’s a quote you live by?
I don’t really have a quote, it’s more of a saying but whenever I’m feeling stressed or anxious I just sit back and say to myself “everything’s going to be ok” a few times. It’s my mantra and more often than not, everything usually is ok.
7. Pork scratching or lentil crisps?
Lentil crisps. Thanks for sending these over - what a haul!
Oh wait... are these pork scratchings vegan?! Oh no... first ingredient is pork rind, my bad.
Lentil crisps then.
8. What’s the least important thing, that is very important to you right now?
Real Housewives of Atlanta.
It’s my first time watching it, I’m currently on season 6 and I’m obsessed.
I’m aware to the world given the current state of it at the moment this is not important, but it’s very important to me.
9. We totally get the obsession. What’s your go-to activity when you need to get some mental headspace?
I cycle. I cycle everywhere.
It’s great because I still need to focus on what I’m doing but the focus is on one, present, thing which helps me to decompress.
10. Sounds way better than the tube to be fair. We ask all our guests to do something they’ve never done before within the next Day. What will you do with yours?
Hmmm this is a tricky one. Something I’ve never done before? That’s tough.
I’m going to download and go on Duolingo. I feel maybe I’ll test the waters with a Spanish lesson but I’ll see what’s happening on there. I’ll let you know how I get on.
There you go folks. 10 questions in 10 minutes with the remarkably talented, quick-witted Christopher Hall. If you want to see the magic of Chris' videos, head to his Instagram and/or his Tik Tok.